My experiences with children #2

I think one of my biggest challenges everyday, well no, every morning is waking up my little niece (3-4 year old) strongly enough for her to wake up, but nice enough that she doesn't wake up crying that she wants to continue sleeping...

Is so difficult, I can't get the hang of it... or maybe everybody has this kind of issues but doesn't say anything; I wouldn't know.

Anyway, every day is a strugle and it is not the same everyday, one day she wakes up nice and happy but throws a tantrum because she doesn't want to change from her pijamas... or another day, I wake her up and she began crying because she doesn't want to wake up at all...

So everyday is a new kind of bargain, negotiation, manipulation, extorsion hahaha that I have to apply in order for her to wake up and do what I want her to do...

Maybe there is no formula for this... I've no idea...

For starters, one of the main reasons that she doesn't want to wake up, and I think is in part my fault, is that she sleeps very late somedays and late other days and some other days at regular-kids-need-to-go-to-sleep time; probably she needs a strong hand in this issue.. (´._.`).。oஇ()

I'll pay more attention to what we do about this issue from now on...

Kids are interesting beings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

Review: Let the Right One In