Things I’m Grateful For
Prompt Entry #2
A list of things I’m grateful for… Many, I think, but I’ve never tried to list them before, so I’ll start.
I’m grateful for/because...
- My mom and dad, because they’ve been the best teachers in my life and they continue to be.
- My sisters, one that is my very best friend and another that makes me want to be a better person everytime.
- My niece and nephews, but mostly my niece because she’s a light in my life, is cheerful and makes me smile every time.
- The happiness and health of the people I listed above.
- My health.
- The roof I have over my head and the food in my table.
- My current Job, even though sometimes it makes me want to quit, I’m happy that I have it.
- My friends, because they’re still there even though I’m not the most talkative person.
- I got the oportunity to attend school and get a bachelor degree with a scolarship.
- I’ve travelled to wonderful places with wonderful people.
- All my mistakes, because they’ve made me grow into the person I am today.
- I’ve never been in a major accident nor have a sirious desease.
- I’ve been able to buy the thing’s I wanted.
- All the people that has come and gone in my life, that have had an impact either big or small in my life.
- Everyone and everything in my life.
- All the experiences and opportunities I’ve had.
- My dreams, goals and expectations, because they keep me moving and trying to be better in order to make them come true.
- Who I am, and what I’ve become.
- I’m alive and happy.
I think for now, those are the ones I can list… But I’m pretty satisfied by them.