Things that make me happy

Continuing with my blog prompt, the next entry will be about things that make me happy!

  • The fact that my family is with me, is healthy, together and happy!
  • This little girl smile..
  • Traveling anywhere!
  • Read a good book.
  • Give gifts to other people and see their reaction.
  • Making hand crafts.
  • Eating!!
  • Organizing events and making crafts <3
  • The smell of coffee.
  • The smell of the woods.
  • Hot chocolate or coffee when is very cold.
  • See Arashi be Arashi.
  • Learn new things.
  • See my friends.
  • Neat and ordered things make me happy.
  • Japan.
  • Buying craft supplies & stationary.
  • My bullet journal =)


I can’t think of anything else, but I’m sure there is more! If simple things make us happy, then we will happier often <3 haha

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

Review: Let the Right One In