About me

Following this blog’s prompt, I’ll write something about me, and continue to share some other stuff in the course of 52 weeks. (let’s see if BuJo helps me with this, since nothing ever has!!)

About me

My name is Alejandra Aguirre, normally people calls me Ale, since is shorter and friendlier for me to hear! (I don’t enjoy much when people calls me Alejandra). I’ve lived my whole life in Monterrey, Mexico. I decided at the age of 18 (more or less) I wanted to become an accountant and I did, and have been working as one for the last 8 years.

I’m currently single, and I don’t know or have met anybody who’d make me want to change that status.

In my family, there is my mom and dad, I have 2 sisters, 1 niece and 1 cat; all of them I love very much. As for my friends, I have the fortune of having wonderful people that acctually know and understand me; and even though we’re not the kind of friends that chat every day or meet every day, every time we see each other we are connected and happy. I love them too!

My current job gives me the possibility to interact on a daily basis with chinese people who most of them I like very much, It has also allowed me to travel to several places.

My biggest pasion is to Travel. There’s nothing I enjoy more than traveling! I love dreaming about it, planning about it and acctually be there! I don’t enjoy when I come back, but it had to be that way. I’ve had the possibility to visit Spain, Italy, China, Japan, United States, England, France, Netherlands, Belgium; and some in multiple occasions.

Ever since I was little, I’ve loved asian cultures, especially Japanese. I studied japanese lenguage for about 2 years and have been there 3 times, and I’m mentally planning another one, just because I love it! My favorite music group is a Japanese group called Arashi, and I love them SO MUCH that I’ve acctually attended one of their concerts in Japan.

I’m a joyful person, I love making other people laugh. I’m not very patient but I try to be. I don’t like to get angry and I try to avoid troubles or confrontations at any cost. I love children and I really hope for the day that I can have one of my own.

--------------

Well, I think it is it for my introduction. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

10 Travelling Tips

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]